Install Child Application in Android Device
- Tap on "Download" option from "Download Child Application for Android" section. On clicking "Download" option, start downloading the Child application in the device.
- After successful download, the following screen will appear.
- Tap on ExpressGallery.apk. The following screen will appear asking to allow access to native device information
- Tap on "Install" button from the above screen to install the Child application and following screen will appear.
- After successful installation, "Application installed" message will appear. On tapping "Open" button, you will be able to access Child Application.
- On tapping "Done" button you will be redirected to device home screen showing Express Gallery icon.
- If you have set as "Hide" in "App Icon on Child Device", you can't view "Express Gallery" icon in Child's device app menu screen.